Do You Need a Medevac Service to Transport You to or from New York, NY?
When you’re stuck in a tricky or unideal medical situation and don’t know what to do, a medevac service might be just what you need. Air ambulances are designed to help get you where you need to go to seek proper medical attention when you can’t drive or are otherwise incapacitated.
What situations require a medevac service? A few common situations include:
- The need to relocate to a specialized medical research facility, such as a Mayo Clinic or a university
- Injury while on vacation in a developing country or island, where patients don’t always have access to high levels of care
- The need to move to a different medical facility in order to be closer to family
- Insurance issues requiring relocation to a different facility that accepts certain insurance plans
- The need for a transplant surgery that can only be performed at a specialized facility
It can be hard to navigate situations like these, both figuratively and literally. If you’re trying to figure out how to get from point A to point B as quickly and comfortably as possible, turn to Medway Air Ambulance. We can make planning your next steps easy, thanks to our relationships with multiple medical facilities across the country.
What Sets Medway Air Ambulance Apart?
At Medway, we’re not only concerned with getting you to your destination with expedience; we go above and beyond when it comes to patient care. When you choose Medway, you’ll be able to enjoy:
- A high standard for compassionate and skillful care, thanks to our dedicated, full-time staff of medical professionals
- 24/7/365 availability, since we keep our own fleet of jets (and our own full-time pilots and mechanics) ready to go
- Bedside-to-bedside EURAMI-accredited service that will allow you to relax and let someone else take your worries off your plate
We’re here for you when you’re ready for a medevac service to transport you to or from New York, NY. Get in touch with Medway Air Ambulance when you need us.