Comprehensive Air Ambulance Serving New York and Beyond
In a study, the World Health Organization found that about half of global illness is considered chronic. If so many of us struggle with chronic illness, how do we keep it from affecting our lives too much? One common answer: with help from dedicated medical professionals.
At Medway Air Ambulance, we make sure we’re fully capable and equipped to care for a number of illnesses, conditions, and injuries, chronic or otherwise, during your medevac flight. Our full-time medical staff includes:
- ICU- and CCU-registered nurses who are trained to care for high-risk patients with skill
- Pediatric and neonatal nurses who care for your little one just as much as you do
- Respiratory therapists who administer expert pulmonary care to patients of all ages
Chronic illness sufferers often feel like their condition dictates their lives instead of the other way around. But we’re here to tell you that you’re in charge of where you go. Whether you need to seek continuing care at a specialized facility or get home to seek in-network medical attention, Medway can help get you there.
Why You Can Trust Medway Air Ambulance
Those who suffer from any sort of illness understand the importance of skilled, compassionate care. We understand it, too. That’s why we’re proud of our:
- Patient-focused approach – From bedside to bedside, we’ll make sure you’re comfortable every step of the way.
- 24/7/365 availability – We keep our own fleet of jets, so we’re ready to go whenever you are.
- Dedication to quality of care – Since we have our own, full-time staff of medical professionals, we’re able to maintain unparalleled quality control standards.
We’re ready and waiting to help you take to the skies to seek the medical attention you need. If you’re in the New York, NY, area and seeking a medical transport service—or need to fly to the Big Apple—call Medway Air Ambulance to entrust your transport to the medevac service who cares.